This accessory cable transforms your detachable Shure Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846) into a stereo mobile headset, providing inline microphone and controls for music-enabled phones and portable devices. Kevlar™ reinforced cables offer even more durability. Two versions are available based on device compatibility.
- Integrated microphone for clear audio
- Inline control functionality for answering/ending calls without touching your phone (additional functionality dependant on device)
- Two-Year Limited Warranty (view warranty information)
Integrated three-button remote and mic allows you to adjust the volume, control music and video playback, record voice memos, and answer or end calls
- iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation)
- iPod nano (4th and 5th generation)
- iPod shuffle (3rd generation)
- iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4/4S
- iPhone 5
Remote and mic supported only by: iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
Integrated one-button remote and mic allows you to answer or end calls and switch back to audio
Works with most music-enabled phones with a 3.5 mm jack including Google Smartphone
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.